Friday, July 24, 2009

I need a vacation...

Anyone? Seriously i cant wait any longer. I really want to go there. Not only Los Angeles, i also want to visit the Eiffel Tower, Rome, Switzerland, Australia but when? Dah la nak pergi sana ticket je dah mahal nak mampos. Belum belanja kat sana lagi. Sigh... Sometimes i used this reason to motivate myself to study hard so i can get a very good job and great salary then i can go wherever i want without worrying about money! Wah! Alangkah seronoknye! But i know it takes times. No easy way to achieve anything right? Sometimes rase jealous plak tgk kawan2 yang study in overseas. They gained a new experience and i really want that to happen to me. But too bad i didnt have guts to do it. I cant imagine myself in other country alone and dont know what to do.

Mmg la seronok pegi oversea cause no one will ever judge you cause nobody cares. I can do whatever i want. But i know that i will miss my family and friends so much that i rather stay here in my own country. I really hope that one day i can go to Hollywood! I want to see the Hollywood Sign, The Universal Studio, Walk of Fame. I want to see other cultures because i think learning about other cultures is very interesting because each of it is unique in their own way.

Kalau la jadi aku pegi LA aku nak pegi time Summer. Sure happening siot! haha. Sabar wanie. Thats what i keep telling myself over and over again. I also want to go Amsterdam nak tgk bunga tulip kat sane. Cantik weyh! Mcm dalam fairy garden. Its very colorful and tulip is my favorite flower! Filem hindustan slalu shooting kat sana cause tempat tu mmg cantik. Kalau ada lagu hindustan kat taman bunga besar2 tu dekat Amsterdam la. Nama taman tu Keukenhof. Once i watched a documentary about it in Majalah 3. Bengang je aku tgk host Majalah 3 tu free2 je dpt g sane! I want to go too! Seriously i need a vacation. Isnt this beautiful??!


No comments:

Post a Comment