Friday, September 4, 2009

What kind of Phobia is this?

I think, each and everyone of you people ade certain phobia. Kadang2 tu yang merepek2 pon ade. Takut dgn tinggi la, takut tikus la. Mcm my mum, sgt takut dgn katak. Me, im more of the girl yg takut tikus! Ok, now i have figured it out that ade lagi satu benda yang aku takut sgt and i dont know what should i call it. Maybe future phobia. Yes, im so obsessed about my future and what its gonna be like.

Theres always a question in my head. Stupid ridiculously question la. For example like, i always obssesed about what will happen to me in 10 years time. What if i didnt get any job? What if my current boyfriend that im so in love with for almost 6 years will not be my future husband? What will happen to me if i cant have my own child? What will happen to me if my husband is seeing someone else behind my back? What if he wants to marry other women? What if something bad happen to me that i cant think of anything else beside taking pills and off to the grave? And the question of 'what if' goes on and on non stop! Seriously pathetic and stupid of me to think about all this but i cant help it. Always there in my head. Padehal, benda ni semua lambat lg then why i have to think about it? Thats the problem!

Is it just me or is there anyone else have the same phobia like me? I hope so. If not, i am so sick and need to consult with someone. Im scared to death to think about this crap. Yes, it is crap! And why i still think about this? I have no idea. Maybe i should have strong faith in everything. I want to be that girl who is strong and can face anything. But im so afraid that im so fragile and weak. Can i handle this situation? Omg, please. I hope all the 'what if' things that i kept thinking wont happen to me. Slalu la jgk aku doa so that all the bad things wont happen. But i know, mane ade life yang senang. Ade la jgk once in a while we will face certain problems and obstacles but hopefuly tak la teruk sgt. I dont think i can handle that well. Hopefuly, my future will be okey. And hopefuly this stupid phobia will fade away. I love myself and i dont want anything bad happen to me. Insyallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment