Saturday, July 17, 2010

Brooklyn bridge.


Before i turn 30, i wanna drive a convertible car all through Brooklyn bridge in New York City at night while listening to 'Dancing in the dark' by Bruce Springsteen. That will be my dream. Something that i really wanted to do before i reach my 30's. But i know that it wont be easy. I need like lots and lots of cash before it actually happen. The bridge is so beautiful especially at night. Juz look at the picture. How can u not like it?



Agak poyo la kan smpi kereta yang aku nak drive pun yang convertible. Haha. Of course la. Gila style bawak kereta mcm ni at night with all the city lights and stuff. If i made it to New York, i'll try me very best to find this kind of car and sewa just for few hours or maybe one whole day just to make it happen. Gila style kan. Kalau J.lo dalam video clip 'Love dont cost a thing' rambut dia terbang2 drive kereta ni, kalau aku yang drive, tudung aku la yang terbang2. Gile cool. Rasenye i'll be the first woman yang pakai tudung naik convertible car kat Brooklyn bridge! Hooo yeah!


Maybe some people mostly dont know who is Bruce Springsteen but he's one of the pop singer back during the 80's. I have no idea why i just love this song. Check it out!



I love it ever since the first time i heard it. Such a fun song and the beats totally resemblance and will remind you of the 80's. The sound of it is soooo 80's pop music which i love it. Everytime when i drive my car alone at night, i always listen to it and i still remember how happy i am when i listened to it at night. Sometimes, there are things that u juz cant explain. Especially when it comes about feeling. But thats exactly how i felt. Owh, and the girl dancing on the stage before the song end is Courteney Cox. Isn't she cute? She's so young here and the way she danced with Bruce, oh my god! They look so damn happy. As if like there's no problem at all and all they do is singing and dancing all through the night without worrying about anything. Hehe, what do i know? hahaha...

I know that it wont be easy to achieve it. It takes time, money and courage to make it happen. Even if it happen when im 35, im still happy. But im not saying that i wont be happy if my dreams wont come true. At least i know that i have dreams and i've work my ass off trying to achieve it. Kalau ada rezeki, insyallah sampai jugak aku kat sana with my convertible car, and Bruce Springsteen song. :)

p/s : Is it to early to think what to wear on that day and what color of my tudung that i will choose? hehehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment