Thursday, July 22, 2010

*^&%^$$@!!! Emo mode...

Nothing much, nothing interesting happened for the last few days. Im lost lately. Have u ever feel like u are so sad and moody and when people asked you whats wrong, u dont know what to tell them cause u dont even know the main reason why u're so sad. Thats what happening to me lately. Sometimes im ok, and sometimes im seriously not in a mood. I just dont know whats wrong with me and why im so sad. Im mad at the same time.

This semester is my final semester insyallah and i dont want anything more but i just want this sem to be fun and cool. But its not! The subjects are boring, the lecturers bla bla bla, and my group mates sux and my classmates are boring. I dont want to be too negative. Ive tried to tell myself that i should enjoy it to the max no matter what but i failed. Every morning, its so damn hard for me to wake up. As if like i have no good reason to wake up. The moment when i lay on my bed and about to sleep at night, im so happy cause i can relax my mind. I dont know why but lately i slept a lot. Ive gained 3 kg in 2 months! Grrrr. Ive tried to be the girl who is never obsessed about her weight but i cant. My current weight now is 48. So much for my new year resolution to get 43 kg by the end of this year. But its okey, Ramadhan is coming and usually my weight will drop 3 kg after the Ramadhan. Of course i have to skip the sahur. Hehehe.

So many things going on in my mind right now. Sometimes the only way for me to still be alive is that i laugh at the silliest thing. When i feel like im about to break down, i will try to recall back anything that will make me laugh and i end up laughing alone. Hey, at least it can cure me for few hours, or minutes. Maybe the reason that i cant enjoy my final semester is that i have to face the fact that by the end of this year, my life will change. I dont even know whether to continue my study or work. And even if i want to continue my master, where will it be? Do i have the guts to study in oversea for a year? Should i continue my study in uia since ive known all the lecturer or should i work cause i have no experience at all. Damn, how i wish somebody or something will enlighten me so that at least i know what to do or which path to choose. I cant believe its my final semester now. Im gonna miss uia. Okey, one more reason to be emotional! Damn.

P/s : I gotta find a great quote to cheer me up. A.S.A.P!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment