Wednesday, September 8, 2010

14 years of friendship :)

Someone that i have known for years tell me something yesterday. He said that i've transformed a lot compared to when i was in high school. At first, i dont agree at all. But to think about it again, i think he's right. But its normal right for someone to change physically or emotionally cause its been ages! Now let me introduce to you my best friends since primary school.

They've always cracked me up with their stupid jokes even until now! Hehe.


This is us in 2002


This is now :)

We've known each other for so long. From 1996 so its been 14 years!

14 years and still counting.
14 years of endless love and support.
14 years of being insanely silly.

I can actually write a biography book about them. Hehehe.

Love em lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment