Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Shopaholic i guess? Hmm, not good...


Well, i got one thing to confess.

Im a shopaholic!!! Crap!

Hate to admit it but thats the truth. Ive realized that before but it just that it is hard for me to actually admit it. I just cant control myself when it comes to cute tops, jeans, handbags, accessories, shoes.... Basically any pretty things that can make me look prettier i guess. Haha, who doesnt wanna look pretty right? Back when i was in high school, i couldnt care less about what i wear and stuff. I just wear anythin that i have without considering the colors, the trend and all that.

I think it all started when i enter matriculation center when i was 18 back in 2005. Well that was the first time i live on my own. I mean partially. I have my own money for crying out loud! Its not like my parents never give money to me but they usually give it just enough for me to use it in school so i never have the chance to pick my own clothes back when i was teenager. My mum usually is the one who pick it for me and i never complain anything about it.

When i was 18, i started to hang out with my friends at the mall and for the first time, i can choose what ever i wanna wear. And that feeling is goooood. I started to know what i like, what kind of fashion that i prefer and stuff. I began to read fashion magazines and looked up to celebrity especially from Hollywood to know what is the in thing right now.

To be honest, even when i was 16, i have no idea what the hell is flip flop! I taught its some kind of like a candy or something. Haha, call me pathetic!

This is Flip Flop Wanie!! :)

Currently, im addicted to skinny jeans! Cant get enough of it. But one thing for sure, im not the crazee bitch who are so obsessed with branded stuff. I dont mind to mix and match. From Jusco to Zara, i dont mind. Seriously. If u realize, most of people have more clothes compared to jeans and pants. And why is that? I really dont know. Usually, if someone have 20 clothes to wear for leisure and stuff, they only have about 3 or 4 jeans only! They might have this kind of thinking that people dont really noticed what you wear except for your tops. I think they're wrong! I think people do notice if u keep wearing the same jeans again and again! At least i know that i noticed and it really bugs me!

I think if you have 20 clothes, then you gotta have about 10 jeans to match with it. Hahaha, hows that? Call me crazee but thats what i think when it comes to fashion. I cant stand to use the same jeans again and again. I can easily get bored! Currently, i think i have about 15 jeans in my closet and i still want more! From black, blue, grey, you name it. I have it! Skinny and straight cut. I love all of my jeans! See, how shopaholic i can be? Told ya!

P/s : Not good Wanie, not good.... But the satisfaction of having it is beyond everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment