Wednesday, October 13, 2010

t.e.a.r.s

Found this quote by Alex Tan :

Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while, so that we can see life with a clearer view again


Right now, if i feel angry or sad, i usually cry and i never hold it. Sometimes i even have to go to the toilet. Yeah, i am a drama queen but that is how i deal with stress and sadness. I feel so much better after i cry my eyes out! Sobbing alone in the toilet may look like im weak eh? I dont care cause it works for me. If i dont cry, i might throwing tantrum and get mad like nuts! So which one is better?

I prefer to shut my mouth and let my eyes deal with it. Alone. Life is a bitch. Cry it out! Life is beautiful. Smile it out. Right now i wanna cry first. Maybe tomorrow i will smile again. Right?


P/s : No worries, the next thing i know, i'll be smiling and laughing like shit again. Hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment