Thursday, November 4, 2010

Final days

Ok, where do i start? Words cant describe how im feeling right now. I have all this mixed up emotion and i dont know how to describe it. The time has finally come. I've been ignoring it as if it wont happen but it actually is. Its the end of my final semester in UIA. So u tell me how im suppose to feel. Im tired of feeling this way but i know that things will never be the same again. I've tried to be optimistic and keep telling myself that we will still be friends and nothing gonna change. But trust me, it will :(

The last day of my school year in Assunta, im not feeling sad at all. I dont give a damn about who im gonna miss the most. All i know is that im gonna leave and start a new life without turning back. But guess what? Im really fucking miss my school days! I wish that i spend more time with them and not taking things for granted. How i wish we can go back to the old days. So, right now, even when i still have few days left before i actually leave UIA, im really sad cause i know how much im gonna miss it and all the people that i met there. All the laugh and tears that they gave me will always remain in my memories. Time flies really fast and the next thing u know, its over.

I still feel like yesterday when i enter UIA in Gombak with a high determination to be a better person. How naive was i? 4 years has taught me a lot about people and im able to see this life in a different perspective. Im not judging people anymore cause i know there's always a story behind every action. Ive seen a lot of things and it has taught me a lesson that i will always remember for years to come.

During my first year in UIA, i am invisible. I got no friends and i eat alone at the cafe. Not that im complaining but it will be much fun if u have someone who accompany you right? During my first year, all i did is juz go to class, and go back to my room, watch movie alone and sleep like there's no tomorrow. So i guess im quiet independent cause i know how to have fun alone. On that time, all i could think about is i cant wait to get out from UIA and start working.

My life in UIA started to change when i reached 2nd level. I got more friends and i no longer eating alone. I have someone now. I started received an invitation to hang out and stuff and i enjoyed every second of it. The longer im in UIA, the more i love it. I love all the people and all the smile that i got when i bummed to peoples that i know and also the lecturers. I have so many close friends now and the fact that we're going to be separate and have our own life is pretty bizarre.

I wish that no matter how far we go, we will always remain friends and still keep in touch. I dont want it to be over just like that. I know im gonna meet more friends in the future but i still wanna keep my old friends cause they mean so much to me. Some of them, ive juz know them for months only. not even half a year but i feel like i have known them for years! how i wish i know them earlier so that we can spend more time together. I guess it is true when people said that 'save the best for last'. My final days in UIA probably one of the best thing that happened in me. While i still have few days left before they're gone, im gonna spend it wisely cause i know im gonna miss them so much! Tears are not enough.

p/s : will update when i feel like updating...

No comments:

Post a Comment