Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Random Question

Do u still remember the time when Friendster is sooo famous and everyone kept posting about random question and asnwer on their home page? Well, its been ages since the last time i did that. I was looking at someone's blog and i saw there's a lot of random questions so i juz wanna fill the time. Here it goes :

Give me the names of 3 objects or things you love most and why?
My Serena(laptop), My Rebecka (car), My Regina(Handphone)... Cant live without it. And of course my jeans, clothes, shoes and handbags.... So many things that i love in my room lah...

Do you dream?
Yeah, its beyond my control. Sometimes i enjoyed it, sometimes i dont cuz it can be super scary!

Can you remember your last dream?
Ummm... yeah. It is scary. And weird in a way...

What are your goals in life?
To be the best version of myself even with flaws and mistakes.

How would you describe yourself?
Friendly, caring, cheerful, cute? Woooo did i juz mentioned all the good things? Hahaha :P

Tell me about your childhood?
I have some bad and sweet memories but i try not to blame anyone for that. I mean, i cant change it. Whats done is done right?

Give me 3 places you would like to go on a vacation?
A lot! But if i really have to choose 3, then it will be New York, Los Angeles and Paris. Can i add one more? Italy!!

Describe any accident you have seen or heard about?
My ex bf's brother Hadri got an accident last July and he passed away. Its a shame and a tragic lost actually cause he was asleep while driving and he got knocked into a lorry. Rest in peace Hadri.

When was the year you were the most happy and why?
15. First love and lots of great friends. I was a teenager that time. My life is not that great but it has lots of sweet memories. So definitely 2002 :)

When was the year you were not so happy and why?
2005 and 2006. Some shit happened but at least i still got my friends to keep me smiling. It was a terrible year for me and i wont forget it.

What turns you on about the opposite sex?
When they're so caring, sweet and funny

What turns you off about the opposite sex?
Show off, bad temper, sweet talker

What scares you the most and why?
Future. Cause my mind kept thinking that something bad will happen and i dont know if im ready to face it. I can be very negative sometimes...

What do you do in your free time?
Sleep? chilling with internet :)

Do you like chocolate?
Not really. But i do love Ferrero Rocher, Kinder Bueno and Daim!

Do you like rainy days or snowy winter days more?
Winter?? This is Malaysia lah.. Rainy days is okay but i dont like thunder storm!

Which is your favorite part of the human face and why?
The eyes cause it can tell so many things that the heart cant say. It can reach to your soul

What makes you bored?
Wondering what to do and you cant come up with anything!

Do you like spicy food and why?

Depends. But if its too spicy then no.

Which are your 2 favorite careers and why?
Scriptwriter cause i love to write and play with words. Or any jobs that can make u show your creativity. Involves art!

Which is the hardest thing you ever had to do?
Its a secret

Tell me about something you really regret?
When i was younger, i did lots of things without even think about the consequence.

Tell me about a mistake you made?
If its a mistake, then im gonna keep it to myself.

Tell me about someone in your family?
My lil brother is grown up. He dont want me to hold his hand when we went to the mall. Hahaha i think its cute! He's 11 and i still call him baby :)

Tell me about your favorite book, magazine or comic?
My favorite novel is by Kate Brian. She is genius! The story is juicier than Gossip Girl!

Tell me about someone you envy?
There's someone i really envy cause she has a high level of confident and i want that so bad!

Tell me about the last movie you've watched?
Life as we know it starring Josh Duhamel and Katherine Heigl. It was hilarious and of course Josh is soooooo yummy as usual! ;p

Tell me about your favourite music / song / band?
Seriously i cant pick one!

Tell me about something you would happily do again?
My last semester in UIA. They said that save the best for the last.

Name your 5 favorite foods?

Carbonara, Fried Kuey Teow, Roti Telur, Nasi Lemak, Pizza, French Fries, Vanilla Ice Cream and the list goes on........

Do you like to shop?
Hell yeah! Look at my closet!!

How often do you go online?
Most of the time when there's a connection and free time

Are you usually late, early or right on time?
Right on time i think?

Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
Yep yep!

Your best friend dies, what would you do?
No idea!!

What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
Friendship? i dont know lah

Are you old fashioned?
Sometimes...

If you could do anything OR wish for anything that would come true, what would you wish?
I wish that i could turn back the time. Soooo bad....

Whats your middle name?
Gorgeous?? hahahaha kiddin :)

How big is your bed?
Big enough for me to roll over and over!! :)

What music are you listening to right now?
Miley Cyrus! ;p

What are the last 4 digits in your cellphone number?
**** :)

What was the last thing you ate?
Red bean bun :)

Who was the last person you hugged?
My lil bro.

How is the weather right now?

Juz nice....

Okay, thats all for now. Im still bored. How la??? Should i sleep now cause i think i had too much already!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment