Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 & New job

Hey peeps! Guess what? its 2011 already. Duh, like u dont know. Well, hows your celebration? Mine was quiet and boring but at least i got to spend some quality time with my family and cousins. Around 11 pm last night i was thinking about what will be my resolution. I was flipping through my diary and tapping the pen but still i have no idea what to write in it. Sometimes the things that u didnt plan can turn out to be the best thing that ever happen to you for that year. So basically, what i wrote is that, i juz wanna be a better person. Hmmm, if u ask anyone, that will also be their resolution right? Hahaha. me too.

I cant believe i will turn 24 this year. Time really flies. Its scary sometimes to think about what will happen next and when i think about it again, there are something that i can control and some are destiny and faith that will bring me to the future. So, its not like i leave everything to god. I do have my own plans but i already learned my lesson. I dont wanna plan too much cause things might not happen the way i want it to be so i will just go with the flow.

For now, i have a job and i love it. Okay, maybe i juz like it. But at least i got a job. Ok, here's the reason why i like my job:

1) I love news editing

2) My boss is super nice and he's a malay

3) My office in near to KLCC so i have no problem about transportation

4) I really enjoyed the fact that my office is so close to KLCC n i feel very sophisticated when i walked there to my office. Hehehe

5) The toilet is clean!!!!

6) My office mate are cool

7) They have the best Karipap sardin!

But too bad, there are few things that i dont really like about my job

1) Starts at 10 until 6. On Friday, maybe 8 pm! Thank god Saturday and Sunday is holiday

2) It is super cold there! Maybe i should have a pashmina or something

3) The news that i suppose to edit is islamic finance news. Hello? Im so bimbo about that la!

4) I have to bring my own laptop everyday.... maybe for the time being

5) The food is super expensive

I guess thats it. We will see how it goes. Well, of course im excited about it. Super excited. But to be honest i dont like to work following working hours. I prefer to do anything that i like as a freelance job. That way, i can work whenever i like and i can enjoy anytime that i want. So if i work from monday to friday almost until night, that means now i have to divide my time for my family, my boyfriend, and my friends. It wont be easy. Im gonna miss them. But i will try my best to spend my time with them. After all, they are my source of strength, and happiness. What would i do without them.

This is the start for me to save up all the money to make my dreams come true. Los Angeles, New York, Paris, i will see you soon!

Los Angeles


New York, (Brooklyn)


Paris

2 comments:

  1. 1st of all, CONGRATULATIONS on your job!!!!

    2nd,we can always learn for new stuff everyday aite..and islamic finance is one of it ;)

    3rd: like u said,we can always ikat perut or bawak bekalllll!!! coz i did this few times..giler jimat..some times beli makan jgk,sbb bosan makan bekal je..hihih

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe.... thank u!!

    kalau diorg suruh aku edit news about entertainment, im one lucky girl lah!! hahaha

    Yep, karipap sardin satu 50 sen... hmm, x yah bwk bekal. puasa terus ok x?? ;p

    ReplyDelete