Saturday, January 22, 2011

Why so serious?

Hey peeps. Its been awhile, i know. I've been busy lately and i dont really like to blog when im not in the mood so that explains. So what i wanna blog about? Hmm, lately, i feel like im taking this life way too serious? To the point when i feel like its wrong to even laugh and smile! Aiyoooo thats dangerous la. I might get a depression if i continue like this. Or am i already depressed? Well, that is subjective so its hard for me to say. But what i know is that, im so serious lately. Yes, i have some happy time when i go crazee and all but i know myself better and i know that the beginning of this year is not that good. I repeat, not good!

But its beyond my control and what's done is done. No point if i wanna continue to be sad about it. Im trying my very best to look forward but all i could think about is my past. Why is it so hard for me to let go the past? Somebody said that i am selfish cuz i dont want the time to go. Well, its true..

I admit that the future makes me scared. But stuck in the past also is scary. Part of me still back during the days. Every time when i hang out with my school friends, i always talked about our school time together especially all the stupid jokes that we used to laugh before. And they said that, i always talked about it every time we met. So, is that bad? :(

And now, since im no longer UIA student, i miss that life so much that it brought tears to my eyes when i think about the fact that it wont be the same again. That time has gone. All just a memories now.

P/s : I guess i really miss the old times

No comments:

Post a Comment