Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Future writer maybe?

Its a holi holiday! I just finished my final exam last Sunday and damn it feels good! I got 3 weeks for holiday. Mase tgh x cuti mcm2 benda plan nak buat tapi bile dah cuti relax kat rumah je layan dvd. Its good enough for me but it will be nicer if i can go on a vacation or something. I need to take a time off before new sem start. I mean, this sem i worked my ass off to increase my cgpa and hopefuly its worth it. We'll see cause the result will be release in 3 weeks from now. Cuak jgk ni. Haha. I dont want to put my hope to high cause juz in case if my cgpa remain the same, nnt aku jgk yang frust. But i cant help it. Kalau bole skrg jgk nak check the result. Then only i can enjoy my holiday to the max without any worries.

Cuti ni one thing for sure, im gonna meet my shindois. Lama x jumpa budak2 ni. Last time jumpe pon mase buka puase dulu. Tu pon ngan Fiera and Syaz je. Nadia and Ain pon dah lame x jumpe. Cuti ni, hmm i just wanna relax my mind. Meaning, DVD marathon for sure, blogging, kemas bilik, jumpe kawan, hang out with family, watch movies, and thats it. Ni je lah yang aku biase buat kalau mase cuti. But this time, i wanna do something different. I wanna start working on my script. I juz discovered this new software and i downloaded it for free. This software is for any scriptwriters who want to put their ideas on paper instead of using Microsoft Words. At least by using this software aku bole tau mcm mane format buat script. Bukan suke2 je bole type kat Microsoft Word. Byk sgt ceite ni, juz waiting for me to write it down. Hehe.

I dont really know if im good at it. But my friends said that i know how to play with words. Im not sure if its true cause they are my friends so sometimes can be bias also right? But last month, i gave some of my lyrics and poems to Tim. She is a rockstar! Haha, seriously can play the guitar that well so i gave it to her my masterpiece so she can make a song by figuring out the melodies. And when i heard it, its good! Cant believed finally theres a melody for those poems and lyrics i created. In fact one of my friends just broke up with her long time boyfrind and when she listened to that song, she feel touched. Its a song that i write about being positive and remain strong no matter what thunders attack you. Wow, i cant believed it!

I've started writing lyrics when i was 16. You know cause thats the time when you faced all kinds of teenage drama. I pour my heart out with words since im not a rebel type of girl. It helps cause i still survive until today. Haha. I have lots of collection and i was planning to write more. But now, i wanna start to write about actual story. I just downloaded a sample of script. Its from 'When Harry met Sally'. I heard that movie is good. I checked it on the internet all the reviews said that its worth watching so i downloaded it straight away. So when i watch that movie, i can also see the script so i know how the script works. That movie was back in 1989. Sally played by Meg Ryan and Harry played by Billy Crystal. I love 80's movie. So, its a bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment