Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mikaeel


Last few days i went to Mid Valley to watched Michael Jackson This Is It. Actually everyone is busy and not answering my calls so i just decided to watched it alone. Trust me its not that bad. Sumone said its pathetic. Whats wrong with watching movie alone? I dont get it. I think its cool that you dont rely on sumbody else to have fun. You know how to have fun alone rite. Thats what i think. I mean shopping alone is fun actually. Anyway, im proud of myself! Hehe.

Okey, i heard all the fuss about this movie like months ago. Actually i dont know what this movie is about. I read in the newspaper that said this movie is brilliant! Not only that, it achieved box office collection! Some of my friends said its boring. But i'll be stupid if i rely on my friends to know about the review of this movie. I mean, i prefer to rely on the review on the internet or anyone who is expert in movie of course, so i decide to watch it alone so i can judge it myself.

When the movie was released, i was busy with my final exam. I kept thinking that i know im gonna miss it because that movie will be in the cinema not for one month but only for 2 weeks instead. So, obviously i cant watch it cause im busy preparing for my finals. No matter how much i love Michael Jackson, im sooo not gonna jeopardizing my study right? At least thats the right thing to do. I taught maybe i can just catch it on dvd or something.

But surprisingly i heard that they extend it since lotsa people want to watch it. My luck eh? Haha. So i watched it and im touched! It was so good i want to watch it again! Its basically a rehearsal video for his concert which is suppose to be held few days after the day he passed away. Its pretty sad rite? One thing for sure, He's a good dancer. For a 50 year old guy to dance like that, wow! Luckily, they recorded the whole rehearsal and people can watch it. The rehearsal was recorded few days before he died. He was so excited for his concert and he kept practicing again and again. He's so humble and down to earth. When a person is so down to earth like that, its hard for us to find a reason not to like him. Whenever peoples complimented him, he will smile and said god bless you. That is so humble. I dont get it why some people criticize him.

In that rehearsal, he performed Billie Jean, Beat It, Earth Song, Smooth Criminal, I'll Be There, Wanna Be Startin Something and so much more. Their preparation for the concert is really amazing. Sure it can be an escapism for anyone that watch it. I know i am. For 2 hours i couldnt think of anything else besides him. How great he is. As a performer and as a person. Im so gonna get the dvd when it release later. Will watch it again and again and of course i'll show it to my future children later. Truly a legend, truly one in a million. May you rest in peace.....Mikaeel

No comments:

Post a Comment