Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Desperate for A!

Im totally pissed right now but im trying to remain positive. Tapi sgt susah! Last semester aku register for 2 subject which is Scriptwriting and Radio Production. Both of this subject, Sir Johanni yang ajar. I worked my ass off for this subject and i know that i can get at least A-. But then when i checked the result few days back, agak terkejut cause i got B+ for both subject. And because of that, my cgpa x berapa nak increase sgt. Sgt frust.

I asked my lecturer the same night and i smsed him. I asked him whats wrong with my final answer? I know that i got it right. 100 % positive. In fact, my cam marks pon tinggi so its impossible for me not to get A-. I know that i deserve it. Call me pathetic but i dont care. I know that i should get that. Then, he asked me to see him in his office when the semester begin because i want him to recheck my paper.

Just now, i went to his office to discuss about this matter. Dia ckp its better kalau aku x recheck the paper because there is no point. Katenye, actually i already got A- for both subject but since ramai sgt yang dpt A i guess, UIA bagi quota. Not more then 10 students can get A- or A. I was like..... What the hell? He said that the examiner tolak markah aku because theres a grammatical error in my paper. Hello, is this english subject or what?? The examiner tolak few marks then i got B+. Just because of that both subject aku x dpt A pon. Its so unfair to me.

In my opinion, if that student deserve to get A, then she should get A. Who cares if all the student dapat A? Ape masalahnye? Kenapa perlu ade quota plak? I asked my lecturer honestly what he thinks of my paper. And he said its ok. He understand my answer and i deserved to get A. See? Didnt i told you that? But theres nothing much i can do. My cgpa pun have to remain that way. Kate Uia ni islamic university but i think what happened to me is so not islamic because its not fair. Wheres the justice? Hopefuly this semester will be better for me. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment