Monday, December 28, 2009

Farewell 2009

Its the last Monday for 2009. Usually i hate every Monday. Knowing that its gonna be a friggin long week before the weekend comes, but today i just want to chill and recall back what have i done so far for this year instead of throwing tantrum like a bitch suffering a painful pms. Sounds like Katy Perry huh? hehe.

Every year i always make a resolution list. The things that i want to do and what i wanna be for the whole year. But, so far, i never followed it right until the end of the year. At first, i really followed all the things that i listed but around March or April, the old Wanie is back then i tend to forget about the resolutions until the last day of that year. So much for a resolutions! I have a feeling that i will never fulfill all the things that i want to do for new year resolutions but i cant help it and i have to make the list every year. Including for 2010. I didnt prepare the list yet but i already know what im gonna do. Since, im gonna start my practical next year, i guess i must have a different resolutions compared to before. But it will remain secrets of course. Only my diary will know the details.

Basically, this year is pretty average to me. Still an ordinary girl living in this extraordinary world. Still suffered a very low self esteem, still crying in a room for nothing, still creating own drama just to make this life more interesting, still eating like there will be no tomorrow, still obsessing with facebook like nothing else matter, still depend on other people although i can depend on myself, still wanting the things that i dont have, and still not appreciating the things that i already got. Thats just me.

But, this year is not really that bad. Its pretty fun actually. I cant recall back what is the things that make this year good but i just know it. My relationship with my family, boyfriend, friends are fine. Compare to the previous year, i think my life is right on track and i can almost see the path that im gonna take for life. Last year and the year before, i think its worse with so many troubles hitting me. So, basically this year is a bit of happiness and a bit of sadness. I guess thats the way it should be. I just hope that all the negative things that happened to me this year wont happen again to me on 2010. I know i have the strength to face all the shittty things that will happen to me in future because so far, i still manage to smile and laugh like hell even when im hurt inside and even when i am having so much troubles. I think thats ok. Cant wait for 2010. What u got for me? Bring it on!

p/s : Happy New Year in advance everyone! Spread the love.......

No comments:

Post a Comment