Monday, May 2, 2011

Thank you bitches!

Hey ya peeps! Finally have the chance to blog since im still not sleepy yet although its pretty late now. What the heck, it's public holiday tomorrow! I dont know why but i kept thinking about high school a lot lately. Well, they said that there must be some memories there that makes me cant stop thinking about it. Its either good or bad memories. To me, its a blend of both. But i think i have more bad memories there since girls school is synonym with bitches. Even until now. Yeah here's a thing that i wanna blog about.

Those bitches who made my tears flow like a river back then, i already forgive you but i will never forget what you did.

Thank you for laughing at me. Yea i know i was a nerd but that doesn't mean you can go around and laugh about it as if you are cool enough. I bet you too feel insecure and by making fun of me will make you feel better.

Thank you for making fun of my frizzy curly hair. There are times when i cant even look at myself in the mirror. You can ask a friend of mine, Aizat Khairudin how much i cry my eyes out and i called him in the middle of the night complaining about my hair although i know nothing much he can do about it.

Thank you for saying that i need to grow up just because my pencil case is like a 10 year old girl. Do you expect everyone to be like you? Dont u ever heard of individuality and diversity bitch?

Thank you for giving that kind of face as if im not belong in your so-called group and thank you for saying that i need a huge make over to make guys fall for me. Guess what babe, i think when i had my first boyfriend when i was 15, you are still boyfriend-less!

Thank you for making fun of my taste in music. Well, do you think you're cool enough juz because you're not into the mainstream music? Sometimes the one who tried so hard to be individual is the one that people call pathetic. Whats wrong of enjoying the bubblegum pop music and boy bands?

Thank you for making fun of my indian blood but at least i dont look like a typical malay like you bitches! Im so proud of this blood and there's nothing to be ashamed of!

Thank you for bullying me and destroying all my stuff when im in class. You have no idea how much i cried every time when i got back from school.

Thank you for spreading false rumor about me but at least somebody told me about your true colors and opened up my eyes that i can never trust you again!

Thank you for rejecting me from the cheerleading tryout just because you want some German transfered student to be in your team although she is 10 times fatter than me and how the hell she wanna jump and move her ass like a cheerleader but im sooo fucking happy when your team lose! If you think by having some transfered student in your team could make you win, well the judges are not stupid like you!

Thank you for calling me shorty for years! So what? You're making fun of god's creation is it? Suit yourself! Well, because of my 154 cm height, people kept thinking that im still 18 now and too bad you look like a mother now! Karma's a bitch huh? Told ya!

Thank you for making fun of my Simpson's birthday cake when i was 15. That is super rude since i invited you to my so-called party and is that how you talk to me who invited you to my house? I guess, your mama didn't teach you enough about how to behave.

Thank you for making fun of my thick eyebrow. Hey, who said that every girls have to pluck their eyebrow? Who made that stupid rules?? Tell me!

Thank you for making me cry myself to sleep for 5 years in high school.

Fucking thank you bitches! I forgive you but i remember you! Right now as im almost 24, i never give a shit about what haters gonna say! Im comfortable in my skin and if you still think of me as the nerd from high school, well up to you. Anything to make you happy. If you're laughing at me before and still laughing now, trust me that im laughing way louder than you!

I dont need to mention the names of all this bitches as some of them are still my friends until now. But trust me, i remember everything!

Yes, its been ages since high school, but try to walk in my shoes, then you will know.

P/s : Yes, i forgive you even when you never ever say sorry to me... (owh, it feels so relieved to let it all out here. Now i can look forward!)


1 comment:

  1. yeah.. blog-ing is the best way to express your feelings. even tho we didnt even talk when we were in high school i bet i got the same feelng as urs. just ignore them. u'll feel better :)

    ReplyDelete