Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sorority life. Well.... used to.

Peeps peeps! Hey, i was so caught up with my work since Monday that i got no time to blog but its funny how i still have time to Tumblr. Well, nice pictures sometimes can soothed me from all the mess. I was juz looking through some of my old photos and this picture got my attention.

Being 19 at this time is so much fun. Just imagine that im so enjoying myself that i never study at all. My academic is the last thing on my mind during that time. This is the time that i got my freedom that i've been waiting for years since high school. Not totally freedom but at least more space to do what i want. But sometimes, when i think about it again, freedom can damage ourselves when we dont know how to control it.

I met lots of great people this time and here are some of them. Its hard to stay in touch with them once when we moved to main campus in Gombak a year later. Whats left is just a memories. I still remember that i love spending time with them every night. We had the best time ever just by hanging out together.

At this time, Aza and Emy is my roommate. We stayed in level 3 and our friends room is exactly above our room which is in level 4 so sometimes we just communicate from the window by just screaming out loud. So its either we go to their room or they came to our room to watch dvd, gossiping and just chit chatting. Gosh, i really miss it so much.

The room is so small so whenever we watched dvd, we have to squeezed in a bit cuz there's 10 girls in one room including Aisya and Yana who came all the way from other block just to hang out with us. We will switch off the light, get cozy with the blanket and watch the movie. I love watching Thriller with them! :)

They also love to borrow my magazines and i dont mind. We had the best time ever. Maybe its sort of like a sorority club but not the official one. We always there for each other and we always know how to cheer up each other but of course we do have some issues. But at the end of the day, when everyone are there, its hard to remain mad with them.

We also love to dance together in the room especially dancing to some hindi songs! Basically, all i can say is that, we really had fun together. We even sneaked out just to go to the mall. There's one time, Me and Aza have to stay inside Aisya's car boot so that the guard wont see us. Its so damn funny to think about it again man! There are some sweet and bitter memories there.

Dont let some stupid silly argument ruin the friendship. You will regret it for the rest of your life. Thats why its hard for me to stay mad at someone for so long. Because i know that i will miss each and one of them so much.

P/s : God bless them. Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment