Saturday, January 9, 2010

My father


This is my father and he is my hero. I called him ayah. I really love this photo. My father looks really young here and im kindda cute too right? I think this is taken back in 1994 when i was in standard 1. We were in Langkawi for family vacation.

A lot of things happened after that. To me, to my dad and to my family. Ayah aku memang tegas. Dari zaman aku sekolah lagi. Tapi bila mood dia tgh nak gila2 mmg best. Aku paling suka bila ayah layan menari lagu hindustan Govinda. Memang menari betul lah depan aku. Gosh, i really miss that.

God really wanna test our patience. Banyak sgt benda yang aku kene sabar. Bila dia marah aku, aku menangis. Tapi aku tak melawan. I admit, i cursed inside my heart like hell but when i started to calm down, damn i felt really guilty about it. Tapi, sape lah yang tak de masalah dengan parents kan? No matter what they're still our parents. Diorg yang support aku. Family makes me grounded. At first memang aku x suka. Aku berkurung dalam bilik, conteng my diary as an expression of my anger or writing a poem about it. Not that good but it helps a bit.

Sekarang, kalau ayah suruh aku buat benda yang aku x suka. Aku still buat. As a good daughter, we have to obey even when we dont want to. Perasaan marah dan x puas hati tu kene sorok. I prefer to be that way. Aku x nak jadi lagi teruk kalau aku melawan. How fussy he can be, i still can handle it.

Maybe i dont have the guts to say to him that i love him everyday, but Allah knows how much i really love him. With all my heart. I swear, if anyone try to mess with my dad, that person will be in hell for sure. I am very emotional right now.

Wanie sayang ayah forever n ever n ever n ever n ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment