Saturday, January 23, 2010

Old Skool pop!

I was listening to my itunes then suddenly teringat balik zaman Assunta dulu especially mase form 1 and form 2. In my itunes, i've created so many playlist so that i can choose depends on my mood. There's 80's vintage, 90's old skool, lovey dovey, evergreen, rox my socks, laid back country and so much more. I was listening to 90's old skool playlist and i cant help but smiling alone remembering all those old memories! Hehe.

Yes, i am so into bubblegum pop back then. Even until now! Anyway, check out the video first!





This is A-teens. Love this song so much! Used to sing this with Nadia An back in those days! Sungguh cute. Haha. Zaman mase form 1, i still dont know how to use the internet and how to download songs that i like so everytime bile lagu ni ade kat radio, aku record guna cassette. Giler old skool kan! Haha, in fact i still have the cassette until now. Bile dah record asyik nak dgr je. Bila lagu dah habis nak kene rewind balik. Lama2 smpi tape cassette tu pon dah mcm nak rosak. Zaman tu x tau nak pakai cd lg. Bila rewind bunyi dia klakar ok! ke tet ke tet ke tet ke tet!!!!!! ;p





This is also my favorite song mase form 2. I have no idea why but everytime when i heard this song, aku rase macam semangat nak belajar. What the hell? I told Nadia and dia pon x paham ape kene mengena lagu ni dgn study. I have no idea. Bile dgr lagu ni, i feel like im 14 again. The song is cool but the video is pretty average. Too bad. But still, i love it!





This is one of my favorite girls group after Spice Girls. I like Liz especially. The short hair. I think she's 19 mase ni. Super cute and she really can dance. I always watched this video every Saturday on MTV Pulse. I even try to imitate the dance move when im alone in my room. Pffftt! hehe.

Kalau nak ikutkan berpuluh2 lagi video aku nak letak cuz mmg byk lagu zaman sekolah yang aku still suka. Until now. Even when im 23, i still love bubblegum pop. If i asked other people, smua dah x brape nak suka lagu2 mcm ni. Smua dah tukar taste. Suka lagu yang aku pon x paham la. Music club la, trance la. Susahnya nak jumpe org yang still suka Atomic Kitten kan. I know that we need to grow up, but who said i have to get rid all the things that i like when im a teenager kan? Hehe. Love old skool song. Always was always will! Still have the goosebumbs whenever i heard it. Feels like im in the time machine! If i have to eat vegetables for one week to go back to old times, i will definitely do it even when i hate vegetables. Dying to go back to the 90's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment