Sunday, April 10, 2011

Label much?

I pity those people who judged others a lot when the truth is they actually dont know a thing about being in other peoples shoes. How can they be so sure and confident in labeling people as if they know the entire story of other peoples life?

For years, i got labels all the time. Its like written all over my face ever since in high school but i choose to ignore it even sumtimes its hard. Well, for the past few weeks, i was thinking, Fuck screw them. Im done pleasing people and trying to be someone else so that people wont label me but i guess i cant please everyone but myself. So if people call me childish, or retard or geek or drama queen, i dont give a damn anymore. I dont wanna live in other people's prison. Im gonna do it my way. Right now, what im looking for is anything that can make me happy. Anything.

P/s: Living in your own world is better rather than trying to bring people down by making fun of them. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment