Monday, April 4, 2011

Lunch Delivery.

Hey ya bloggers, or readers? Haha. Its been ages since the last time i updated my blog. Well, lots of things happened lately and i dont know where to start to tell you guys. Its just that i have been so caught up with my work and stuff. Gosh, i dont even have time for myself. I promised to myself that i dont wanna be a workaholic and a slave to my job. That will never happen. I dont want to wake up in the morning and go to work, head back home at night and go straight to bed. The same routine again and again. Where's the life man??! Haha...

So no matter how busy i am, i tried to do something for me, and not for my job. Like.... hmmm i read my novel on my way to work and in the lrt. I tried to chat with my friends while im busy in the office, tried so hard to go back home early so i can have a proper dinner with my family and watch tv, twittering, tumblring, facebooking, and blogging. I called it my escapism baby!! But trust me, its hard to squeeze in the time!

Yea so thats what they call it, the things that you do for money aite... I love my job. Way better than my other job before. But there's too much work! I dont wanna complain but i hate the fact that i have to go back home at night and sometimes i have to continue my work at home.. At this time, i am suppose to do my work which the dateline is tomorrow noon but instead, here i am blogging about it. Yeah thats pretty much.

So here i am, on Saturday, working my ass off but still have time to have a break and camwhoring when there's no one in the office. Haha. Well, to cheer me up that day, i treated myself with McDonald for lunch and of course its delivery straight to my table. And thats why they called it fast food rite...



Im a happy kid when i got my double cheese burger. Yummylicious lah! :)


P/s : Sunday almost come to end. Monday is creeping me out. Hopefully it will b a good week. If its not, i will try my best to make it awesome! Muaxxx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment