Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Small Things


People tend to focus on getting rich and filthy filthy rich. They measure someone's happiness from the amount of cash in their bank. But its not a surprise that those who have a zillion of money sometimes feel empty, alone and...dead.

We need to be thankful on what we have got so far. Sometimes, even the smallest things can make us happy or at least put a smile to our face. For me, if i have a rough day, that vanilla ice cream from McDonald that only cost RM1 can brought smile to my face again. Yeah, i got pissed really fast and the next thing i know, im smiling again. Hormone problem i guess.

For now, i just wanna lie down in the garden and have a picnic with my best friends and just gossiping non stop. And also enjoying cheese cake together. Simple right?

I wanna do the things i like. I wanna make myself happy because all this while i have been so caught up with pleasing people to the extend that i dont even know what i want for myself. So my life right now is go to work in the morning and go back home at night. When i reached home, i feel so relax when im in front of my computer and got nothing to stress about. Just chat with some old friends, try to stay in touch with everyone and for now, im blogging although my eyes is kinda sleepy. Well, to me the night is still young.

Right now, im in a state where im hooked in reading novels. My mind can go pretty wild when i imagine everything that i read. The feeling is just awesome. Dont be surprise if you see me smiling to myself while reading my novel in the lrt. Thats because i got the goosebumps when i imagined the character comes to reality. Haha.

P/s : So am i a fantasy girl that Caprice is looking for? I doubt that! hahaha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment