Saturday, October 24, 2009

Wishful Thinking? I hope not.

Is it too hard for me to be more simple and beautiful from the inside? I've been questioning myself a lot lately. Sometimes the things that i hate in people is actually living and growing inside of me. Is it a wishful thinking if i say that i want to get rid of it? Life will be more simple and beautiful if everyone have a really good heart. Why i kept judging people when the truth is i hated when people judge me too? What is wrong with me?

Why cant i be more happier for my family and friends? Why im so selfish and self centered? What happened to me for the last few years? I kept telling myself that for months! I kept wishing and hoping that tomorrow will be a better day for me. Tomorrow i will be a better person than yesterday but i end up become worse.

I believe everyone wants to be a better person everyday. Gotta be stronger to put all those negative things away and start gaining your positive side because i believe that everyone is actually nice but this cruel world make us change. Damn i hate that!

To all my friends, i just wanna say that im so sorry if i hurt your feelings and if i talked behind your back. But deep inside, i love all of you like i love myself. You guys have put colors to my life whether its dark or white, i still love you guys cause you guys used or once make me smile, and im so sorry if i have done anything that might hurt your feelings. Why cant we just be like when we're little kids before? So happy and not being judgemental? Life is so much simpler back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment