Friday, October 30, 2009

Why on earth?

Why on earth Mass Comm students especially Electronic Media students have to take statistic? Dah ade teknologi canggih, why still nak merangkak kira2? Dah ade spss yang bole calculate all quetions, why we still need to know the formula and calculate ourselves? It doesnt make any sense! Kalau budak yang suke maths, in love with maths, wanna have sex with maths, to that extend confirm akan debate balik my statement here kan? G mampos lah. I really hate maths. Its totally not my thinggy.

Im takin statistics this sem and this is the subject that i cant study alone! I need sumone to guide me and i kindda dont like it. I prefer to study alone but kalau blajar statistic sorang2 mmg confirm fail lah aku! I feel like i dont get anything from taking statistics. I mean, ape kene mengena statistic and my passion towards script writing? Words and numbers. Its so obvious its two different thing! But i got no choice, cause its a course requirement bla bla bla....

I cant wait to get over statistic exam this coming thursday! Seriously! Its a gud thing that i changed course before. Dulu aku ni budak ICT. If i remain as ICT student, damn mmg aku dah hantok kapla kat dinding lah! Every sem deal with numbers! x tahan aku weyh. Some people said that maths is fun but to me maths is *&^%$!!!

But sumbody told me that statistic is very important if you wanna pursue your study to master in overseas. That is one of the subjects that they will look for, so i have to get good grade for statistic even when i hate it so much! I might wanna continue my study later, or not! I dont know but who knows what future got for me so amik je la kan subject yang aku x suke ni just for future sake!

Aku mmg x minat betul la nak blaja subject yang x de kene mengena dgn my dream job. But sumtimes people said that, you might end up become sumone else. I mean, belum tentu lg aku akan jadi script writer so these other subject might help me. Yeah.... have to agree with that. But still, why maths? Lain la kalau aku specialize in Organizational Communication. Students kat Aswara ade blaja maths ke?????

p/s : x pe wanie..... pelan2 kayuh katenye....

No comments:

Post a Comment