Thursday, August 13, 2009

Al-Fatihah


Ketua kumpulan nasyid terkenal Asri Ibrahim telah pulang ke rahmatullah pada pukul 11 pagi di Hospital Pantai. From what i heard, meniggal sebab sakit jantung. This is all too sudden. I always love his beautiful voice especially for takbir raya. Every Raya morning, when i heard his voice for takbir raya, i feel so peaceful. Suara dia mendayu-dayu. Lagu2 nasyid dia pon unik and totally different. Rabbani is one of my favorite nasyid group besides Raihan, Saujana and Brothers. Not a big fan of the latest nasyid group actually cause for me, they are so average and i think they just do it for the money. Nak glamor lebih la. I still remember when i was standard 5, aku masuk pertanding nasyid dengan 5 baiduri which is my class. Dalam group aku ade about 10 girls. Yang aku ingat ade Sarah, Aifaa, Sharafina, Nisa, Hamizah and yang lain aku x ingat sangat. Kitorg nyanyi lagu Rabbani which is lagu Maal Hijrah. Menang first place ok! Sweet memories. I really like him because he is a nice person and i've seen him before in Singgahsana Hotel twice mase berbuka puasa dengan family aku few years back and the last time i saw him bulan puase last year. He is so friendly. Its a big lost actually. I still cant believe it. I hope they still have the copy of the takbir raya by him cause i want to hear it raya tahun ni since bulan puase pon dah nak start next week. No one can replace him. A legendary in Nasyid entertainment. Seriously one in a million. Rest in peace Ustaz Asri. Pergi mu tiada pengganti. Al-Fatihah.

No comments:

Post a Comment