Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hottest women ever!

Everytime when i asked any guys who is the hottest sexiest women on earth, Jawapan nye mesti 3 minah ni. Angelina Jolie, Jessica Alba or Megan Fox. X de pompuan lain ke? Am i the only one who thinks that diorg ni normal je? I mean not that hot smpi semua male species adore them like crazy! I think the reason of course will be their pouty irresistable lips. In my opinion, i think the hottest women ever will be Yulia Volkova. She's from Tatu, Russian Band. Remember the song All The Thing She Said and All About Us? Check out the video. She is so hot especially with her boy cut spiky hair! I like her pretty beautiful pair of eyes. I think if i get to see her in real life, i might kiss her cause she is the best female creature ever!

Russian girls semua lawa2. Seriously i cant deny it! In fact, lagi lawa then mat2 salleh in US mostly. I like her the most in Friend or Foe video clip. I love her spiky hair and she looked extremely hot ok! I watched that video like thousand times already and damn i wish i could meet her, and hug her. Ok, i sound like a horny lesbian here. Its just that i think she is so beautiful. So pretty, so hot, so sweet. All in one! Here are some of other women that men usually dont think of them as hot but i think they are hotter like fire burning! Check it out!


This is Natalie Imbruglia. She is one of my favorite singer back in the 90's until now. Her eyes also shines like crystal and her eyes drive me crazy! During the 90's she has this short boy cut hair and she looks super sexay. Even when now she is comfortable with long hair, she is still pretty! Check her out in one of her music video 'Wrong Impression'. Super sweet like honey bunny!

This is Mena Suvari. She is one of my favorite actress in Hollywood. I love her ever since i watched American Beauty. In that movie, her character is a trouble teenager. Still she look cute in a naughty way. Her eyes is also irresistable. In the movie Rumor Has It, she is Jenifer Aniston sister and in that movie, she is so cute that i want to hug her! Especially the part where she was crying wanting to see her sister. Such a cutie.

This is Olga Kurylenko. Her name is so classy. She is one of the hottie in James Bond movie. I cant get enough of her big dreamy pair of eyes. She looks like Angelina Jolie here with that pouty lips but her beautiful eyes that attracts me the most!

This is Winona Ryder. She is one of the guest star in all times favorite show Friends and i like her the moment i watched her on friends. I like to watched her in Edward Scissors Hand. She also has the prettiest eyes that no one can deny.

Nelly Furtado is one of my all time favorite singer ever since her hit single ' Im Like A Bird'. Her eyes is not that big and pretty like the others, but i just love her exotic look. Her eyes is like hiding so much dark secrets. Ok, i can be so imaginative at times. But one thing i know, i just love to look at her without knowing the actual reason. It just happen. Like i said, maybe it is because of her exotic style


Ashley Olsen is beautiful the way she is. I also like her twin Mary Kate Olsen but i think Ashley is better and i dont know why. Maybe her eyes is prettier. I grew up with Ashley Olsen. I mean, when i was little, i watched all her movies like a zillion times and i love her since i was a kid. She is cute too when she was little and its not a surprise that she grow up and become one of the prettiest women. At least for me. Her eyes is the best part of her!

My girl Lindsay Lohan. Love to watched her in The Parent Trap back during the 90's. I really taught she has a twins! I love her even more after i watched Freaky Friday, Mean Girls and Just My Luck. I think she looked twice as hot as the way she actually look in her hottest movie I Know Who Killed Me. In that movie she's a stripper. Enough said! Haha. I love her sweet pretty face and her smile and her laugh is so contagious. I believed that if she quit partying and concentrate more on her acting, she can easily grab the Oscar cause this lady got the talent!


Yoanna is the winner of America Next Top Model season 2. She is the best! From all the winners, i like her the most. She is elegent, confident, fierce and unique in her own way. But most of it, i love her short stylo hair and her eyes is so sexay!

This is Scarlet Ortiz. One of the best spanish actress. Love her in Secreto De Amor. She is like a walking Barbie Doll. So perfect! I like her long straight hair and her face is so pretty even without make up. Everytime when i see her cry on tv, i wish i could wipe her tears! She's like an angel!

Okey, that is super lenghty bla bla bla. Cant help it. I just love all this women. They are the best female creature ever breathing on earth! Haha, take that! I really wish that i could meet them but i have no idea why. Maybe just to see the beautiful of gods creation. Haha. If anyone ask me which body part that i like the most in my body, i will definitely say my eyes! And please take note that im not a lesbian. Im happily taken. I just adore them. Like crazy. I believe that even when they get old later, they still look pretty to me. Screw Angelina, Alba and Megan. I dont think they are that hot. Just pretty average. By the way, ini bukan my ranking tau. Just simply letak je. But the first will be Yulia of course! Pretty big eyes, whats not to love? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment