Thursday, August 20, 2009

Screw you spot questions!

Im not in a mood actually. Yesterday was my arabic mid term exam and i think i can pass but cukup2 makan je. At first i taught i can score better cause i have all the spot questions, not from my ustazah but from my friends ustaz. He did gave a hint on what to concentrate on and which page that is really important. So i taught great! Tak kan ustaz nak tipu plak kan. So, dengan semangatnye i memorized all the answers for the questions yang kononye akan kuar in the exams. I mean it, i memorized everything. Even for the essay question!

I went to exam venue feeling confident and i never feel this way before mase nak exam arab sebelum ni. Then when the examiner said we can open the paper, omg! Most of the question yang kononye kuar x de! Ade la a few but all the topics that i read and memorized semua x kuar! My hand was shaking and i cant believe it! I dont know what happen, maybe they change the questions last minute or ustaz tu tipu but tak kan ustaz nak tipu student plak? But too late.

I kept telling myself to try my best because that is all i can do. I think i can pass it. Like i said cukup2 makan je. Yang paling x puas hati tu, usually, for the essay questions, diorg akan tanye from the text book which i have prepared. Suddenly, the question is 'Ramadhan in Malaysia'. Ha ape aku nak tulis? If its in english sure la piece of cake, tapi ni in arabic weyh! One thing i know yang aku buat betul for the essay is, i wrote ' Ana uhibbu ramadhan fi malezia '. It means i love ramadhan in Malaysia, and the rest is just crap! Haha! But nak sedih2 pon for what, what done is done. The moral is, study semua and dont study yang spot2! sometimes, ustaz2 pon x bole pakai. And dont study last minute. If you study last minute, and when you know the spot question, topic lain mmg confirm x baca dah la and end up bile kuar yang x spot, menggigil! Sigh...

1 comment:

  1. Moral of the story is, Ustazs are liars. Hahaha kurang ajar tak. Well, at least he helped a little la kan. I dont think I'd ever survive an arabic essay, hahaa.

    ReplyDelete