Friday, August 7, 2009

Super Paranoid !

Yep, i taught i was infected! Thank god its just a normal fever. Sekarang semua tgh sebok2 pasal virus H1N1 and the virus is spreading so fast! Rase mcm baru semalam i heard about the virus existence in Mexico and i said to myself 'Nasib baik jauh dari Malaysia'. But now its everywhere. Even jumlah kematian also is increasing! Takut weyh! Few weeks back i read in newspaper that many University dah tutup for about a week just to make sure that the virus wont spread everywhere and i was hoping that UIA pon tutup jugak.

This week i heard so much rumor telling that the virus is in UIA now that one of the students is infected. And the first thing i said to myself is 'Great, so bile UIA nak cuti?' Gile selfish kan? I know. I never thought of how dangerous it is that the virus is in UIA now. I guess i was so desperate for holiday maybe sampai aku dah tak pikir benda lain dah.

Last Monday mase class Radio Production, i was sitting next to Kak Na and i was asking her to send all her computer games to my pendrive. Then bile aku masukkan pendrive aku in my laptop, ade wizard cakap my pendrive ade virus so i asked Kak Na 'Ni nak delete or nak move to quarantine?' and she said ' Ape quarantine? Ingat H1N1 ke?' I was laughing like hell! Then on Wednesday mase class Radio Production jugak, Kak Na was missing then one of her friend informed the lecturer that Kak Na is infected. Damn, baru je last Monday buat lawak bodoh about it then bole betul2 terkena plak kan? Last time i heard, dekat UIA je dah ade 17 kes including the lecturer and staff and rumor has it that one of the student is dead. I dont know if its true or not but serious takut ok!

Then today, after i finished class at 1 pm, i packed my belongings and headed home cause i dont have class on Friday this sem. Since this morning aku rase mcm x selese. Flu all the time and badan aku pon mcm nak demam dah. Then suddenly aku baru teringat pasal Kak Na. Then i asked myself ' Aku pon dah kene ke?' Ye la, Kak Na was sitting next to me last Monday so there's possibility kan? And the early symptom is fever, flu and cough. Risau jugak la aku. Then aku fikir kalau betul la aku kene, what will happen to me if aku kene quarantine? Camne dgn keje aku yang bertimbun? Tak pasal2 kene tangguh sem then when will i grad?? All things semua lah aku pike takut punye pasal. Time tu lah aku dok recall back all movies yang involve pasal virus like I Am Legend, Resident Evil. Camne eh if this virus destroy all the mankinds on earth? Heh, ape aku merepek ni?

After that, i told my mum that i want to go check out then mase kat clinic, the doctor said that it was just a little fever and he gave me antibiotic. Leganya! Haha, i was so stupid being scared for nothing! Thank god. I hope i'll feel better tomorrow so all this paranoid feeling can go away and leave me alone. I have lots of better things to do instead of worrying about things like this.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I terfikir the exact same thing. I pon was thinking, what if this virus is the cause of human extinction? Kinda scary kan. Coz like cepat gile die spread.Huhu. Who knows when it's gonna stop.

    ReplyDelete